Experience life as a luxury lodge owner in Hampshire
If beautiful countryside, stunning coastline with Blue Flag beaches, picture perfect gardens, bustling harbours, old market towns and peaceful forests are your thing, then Hampshire is the perfect place to own your own lodge holiday home. Popular with water-sports enthusiasts thanks to its great beaches, further inland you’ll find wildlife parks, adventure parks, museums and historic towns for more relaxing holidays.
5 steps to ownership
- 1. Choose a region you want to enjoy holidays in
- 2. Arrange a visit to your preferred holiday park
- 3. Find the perfect lodge for your needs and budget (choose from brand new, used and lodge style)
- 4. Select the best finance package to help spread the cost – we can talk you through your options
- 5. No need to plan or book your holidays again. Just pack up, turn up and put your feet up!
Enjoy all four seasons
As an owner at one of our stunning 21 locations, you can enjoy your luxury lodge all year around, with many parks offering 12 month seasons. With double glazing and central heating, you can rest assured that your luxury lodge will be cosy and welcoming whatever the weather outside.
Our luxurious lodges will give you everything you expect, and more. Our priority is to give you a home from home with the comfort of luxurious furnishings and fittings throughout, for an indulgent holiday home all year round.
- Open plan living space
- Luxurious lounge area
- Ensuite master bedroom
- Patio doors to enjoy the outdoor space
- Double glazing & central heating
- Fully fitted kitchen & integrated appliances
Our lodges are more than just inviting; arrange a viewing today and see the whole range of features.Arrange a visit
We also offer a range of superb lodge-style holiday homes, offering the benefits of lodge style living at an affordable price. Combining modern furnishings with stylish interiors, these stunning holiday homes come with;
- Open plan lounge and living space
- Free-standing sofas and dining table
- Deluxe inventory pack including slim-line dishwasher, microwave, washer/dryer, LCD TV and much, much more
- Spacious master bedroom with walk in wardrobe and en suite shower room
- Double glazing and central heating for added warmth
Top of the range kitchen with integrated appliances
Whether you have your dream location in mind, or you're not quite sure what you're looking for, get in touch below and our friendly team will get back to you shortly!