Experience life as a luxury lodge owner in Dorset
Owning a lodge holiday home in Dorset gives you unrivalled access to the stunning beauty of the Jurassic Coast, where you can immerse yourself in peaceful countryside parks, whilst never being far from beautiful sandy beaches. Dorset is a fine example of new meets old, with so much to do that will keep people of all ages and tastes happy, from food & drink markets in traditional old towns, wildlife parks, castles, museums and adventure parks Dorset combines the best of everything into one!
5 steps to ownership
- 1. Choose a region you want to enjoy holidays in
- 2. Arrange a visit to your preferred holiday park
- 3. Find the perfect lodge for your needs and budget (choose from brand new, used and lodge style)
- 4. Select the best finance package to help spread the cost – we can talk you through your options
- 5. No need to plan or book your holidays again. Just pack up, turn up and put your feet up!
Enjoy all four seasons
As an owner at one of our stunning 21 locations, you can enjoy your luxury lodge all year around, with many parks offering 12 month seasons. With double glazing and central heating, you can rest assured that your luxury lodge will be cosy and welcoming whatever the weather outside.
Our luxurious lodges will give you everything you expect, and more. Our priority is to give you a home from home with the comfort of luxurious furnishings and fittings throughout, for an indulgent holiday home all year round.
- Open plan living space
- Luxurious lounge area
- Ensuite master bedroom
- Patio doors to enjoy the outdoor space
- Double glazing & central heating
- Fully fitted kitchen & integrated appliances
Our lodges are more than just inviting; arrange a viewing today and see the whole range of features.Arrange a visit
We also offer a range of superb lodge-style holiday homes, offering the benefits of lodge style living at an affordable price. Combining modern furnishings with stylish interiors, these stunning holiday homes come with;
- Open plan lounge and living space
- Free-standing sofas and dining table
- Deluxe inventory pack including slim-line dishwasher, microwave, washer/dryer, LCD TV and much, much more
- Spacious master bedroom with walk in wardrobe and en suite shower room
- Double glazing and central heating for added warmth
Top of the range kitchen with integrated appliances
Whether you have your dream location in mind, or you're not quite sure what you're looking for, get in touch below and our friendly team will get back to you shortly!