Willerby Boston -
This is a rare opportunity to own the stunning 2014 Willerby Boston Lodge sited on a large pitch with double parking on a beautiful Owners Holiday Park.
With fresh, bright wall coverings scattered with modern plum accent colours, the vast open-plan space has become a hallmark feature of this highly popular lodge. The lounge benefits from contemporary sofas and light wood tones and the spacious kitchen with central extractor fan affords a wealth of cupboard space as well as an unbelievable amount of workspace. The contrast of dark floors and worktops against the wood grain effect cupboard doors creates an outstandingly modern high quality appeal to the kitchen. Further enhancement is offered by the 'Deluxe Pack' which provides integrated microwave, dishwasher and washer/dryer amongst other added-value accessories. With luxuriously appointed bathrooms and shower rooms, including en-suite facilities, the Boston is as practical as it is stylish. High contrast bedding packs and spacious bedrooms complete a highly compelling package that delivers everything you have come to expect from a luxury Willerby lodge.
Front patio doors open up onto a large front and side decking which is well positioned to take full advantage of this countryside location. The Willerby Boston Lodge is the ideal holiday home to visit with friends and family and here are just some of the advantages of owning your own holiday home at Gatebeck Holiday Park.
- Quiet and peaceful countryside location but easy access just a few minutes from junction 36 on the m6.
- 5 star park with 5 star landscaped grounds
- 12 month season
- Payment Options
- Great choice of lodges and caravans
- Children’s playground
- Dog friendly (including dog freedom area)
- On Park owners and maintenance team, including a night warden service
- Newly refurbished owners lounge and reception offering a range of free refreshments and free wifi access.
- Exclusive owners events, perfect for getting to meet some of the fellow owners on park, completely free of charge.
- Great restaurants and pubs on the door step
- Amazing location ideally situated for the Lake District, the Yorkshire Dales and the beautiful coast of Silverdale and Arnside.
- Many top quality nearby attractions
- 5 minutes from the historical market town of Kendal
- Within easy driving distance to and from Manchester, Liverpool, Carlisle, Blackpool and many more bustling cities
So why not get in touch with one of the team here and see how we could make your ownership dreams a reality!
- 2018 Standard pitch fees included
- 2019 Standard pitch fees included
- Siting and connections included
- Inventory Pack
- Double Glazing and Central Heating
- Gas Safety Checks
- Digital TV aerial and Fridge and Axle Jacks
- Water connection
- Fire extinguisher and Smoke Alarm
- Local Authority sewerage and water charges
- Electricity Safety Checks
- Current Insurance rates
- Ramtech system
- Decking included