Reiver Lodge -
This beautiful pre-owned lodge was first sited in 2007 and is a Reiver Glenluce Lodge.
Sited on a very peaceful plot with its own private garden area yet only a stone’s throw from the main reception area. We have redecorated and re carpeted the lodge throughout and a new Boiler has been installed.
The decking has been completely replaced and has a lovely spacious seating area to the side of the lodge which benefits from the sunshine all day.
This lodge has a light and airy feel to it with patio doors to the lounge and the master bedroom plus a Velux window in the kitchen area and large windows to the front of the lodge.
There is a comfortable seating area in the lounge with a feature fireplace and dining table and chairs. The kitchen is spacious and well equipped with a slim line dishwasher and integrated microwave and oven and there is also a washer drier in the lodge.
The master bedroom has patio doors leading onto the decking and has an ensuite shower.
The spacious twin room is next to the family bathroom which has a Jack and Jill door providing privacy for both rooms if needed.
The license on this lodge is until 2057 and it is such a beautiful lodge at a very reasonable price.
Here are some of the other benefits of owning a Lodge on Fallbarrow Park in the heart of the Lake District.
- 12 month season
- Amazing location in the centre of Bowness
- Great access from the motorway and by Train Fantastic lake views
- On the shores of Lake Windermere
- Great restaurants and pubs on the door step
- 5 star park with 5 star landscaped grounds
- FREE Wi-Fi access across the park
- Great Choice of lodges and caravans
- Marina and Jetty on park
- Excellent income from our managed sublet programme
- Finance packages to suit all tastes
- Trip advisor certificate of excellence for last 3 years running
- Park built around the historical and prestigious grounds of Fallbarrow Hall
- Many top quality nearby attractions
- 7 miles from the historical market town of Kendal
- Within easy driving distance to and from Manchester, Liverpool, Carlisle, Blackpool and many more bustling cities
- Well equipped Caravans and lodges on fleet to accommodate visiting friends and families
- Warden on call through the night to help with any faults or concerns
- Owners lounge and reception and a variety of owner’s only events throughout the year
- 2018 Standard pitch fees included
- 2019 Standard pitch fees included
- Siting and connections included
- Inventory Pack
- Double Glazing and Central Heating
- Gas Safety Checks
- Digital TV aerial and Fridge and Axle Jacks
- Water connection
- Fire extinguisher and Smoke Alarm
- Local Authority sewerage and water charges
- Electricity Safety Checks
- Current Insurance rates
- Ramtech system
- Decking included
- Letting options available