Pec Edmonton Vogue -
Our pre-loved Pec Edmonton is perfect for any family looking to explore the Lake District and start enjoying holiday home ownership and creating amazing memories at such a great price.
- The lodge benefits from 2 super-size bedrooms with an open plan living/dining area for all the family to enjoy with a secluded position and private parking with stunning lake views.
- Lake view
- 2019 & 2020 site fees, insurance, siting, connecting, steps with handrails, siting and connections included
- Inventory pack
- Double glazing and central heating
- Gas safety checks
- Digital TV aerial, fridge and axle jacks
- Water connection
- Fire extinguisher and smoke alarm
- Local Authority, sewerage and water charges
- Electricity safety checks
- Current insurance rates
- Ramtech security alarm
- Decking / veranda included
- Sublet options available and can be ready to move straight in within 14 days!
Fallbarrow Holiday Park is the perfect place to buy your very own caravan or luxury lodge - with a wide range of models to suit all budgets. Holiday home owners can enjoy the 12 month owners' season, from 1st January to 31st December.
Fallbarrow Holiday Park is the ideal base for the whole family, whether you like having fun in the great outdoors or prefer to take in the sights and soak up the local history. With so much to see and do, you can make each day as exciting or relaxing as the mood takes you.
Some great reasons to purchase at Fallbarrow Holiday Park:
- Amazing location in the centre of Bowness
- Great access from the motorway and by Train Fantastic lake views
- On the shores of Lake Windermere
- Great restaurants and pubs on the door step
- 5 star park with 5 star landscaped grounds
- FREE Wi-Fi access across the park
- Great Choice of lodges and caravans
- Marina and Jetty on park
- Excellent income from our managed sublet programme
- Payment Options available
- Trip advisor certificate of excellence for last 3 years running
- Park built around the historical and prestigious grounds of Fallbarrow Hall
- Many top quality nearby attractions
- 7 miles from the historical market town of Kendal
- Within easy driving distance to and from Manchester, Liverpool, Carlisle, Blackpool and many more bustling cities
- Well equipped Caravans and lodges on fleet to accommodate visiting friends and families
- Warden on call through the night to help with any faults or concerns
- Owners lounge and reception
A visit to the park is highly recommended, where your questions will be answered around the Site Fees, how much they are, what you get for your money, what’s included, ways to fund the caravan and what other holiday homes are available.
New and Pre Owned holiday homes are available, with variety of locations, either in quiet locations, or easy access to facilities and lake views!
Call our dedicated sales team now and we will be happy to answer any questions you may have. You can either request a call back for a time that suits you or alternatively, email us and we'll get back to you as soon as we can. Don't miss out!
- 2019 Standard pitch fees included
- 2020 Standard pitch fees included
- Siting and connections included
- Steps and handrail
- Inventory Pack
- Double Glazing and Central Heating
- Gas Safety Checks
- Digital TV aerial and Fridge and Axle Jacks
- Water connection
- Fire extinguisher and Smoke Alarm
- Local Authority sewerage and water charges
- Electricity Safety Checks
- Current Insurance rates
- Ramtech system
- Decking included
- Letting options available