Omar Kingfisher -
Our beautiful newly refurbished 2004 Kingfisher Omar Lodge comprises of an open plan kitchen/diner and living room. One double bedroom with en suite, two twin bedrooms and bathroom. L shaped timber decking and off road parking.
The light and airy living space with uPVC double glazed windows to the front and sides with patio doors which lead to the decking area give this holiday home a spacious feel. With the open plan into the kitchen /diner you will never feel a divide in the family while spending time together in this delightful lightly decorated lodge.
The fitted modern kitchen houses a comprehensive range of eye and base level units and drawers with contrasting worktops and tiled splash back. Built in oven with four ring gas hob and extractor fan above. Single bowl stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer tap, integrated fridge freezer and dishwasher. uPVC windows to the front and side elevations allowing ample natural light to enter. Ceiling lights, wood effect flooring and ample space for six chair dining room table and chairs.
Here are just some of the advantages of owning your own holiday home at Gatebeck Holiday Park:
- Quiet and peaceful countryside location but easy access just 2.5 miles from junction 36 on the M6.
- 5 star park with 5 star landscaped grounds
- 12 month season
- Payment Options
- Great choice of lodges and holiday homes
- Children’s playground
- Dog friendly (including dog freedom area)
- On Park owners and maintenance team, including a night warden service
- Newly refurbished owners lounge and reception offering a range of free refreshments and free Wifi access.
- Exclusive owners events, perfect for getting to know some of the fellow owners on park, completely free of charge.
- Great restaurants and pubs on our door step
- Amazing location ideally situated for the Lake District, the Yorkshire Dales, the Forest of Bowland and the beautiful coast of Silverdale and Arnside.
- Many top quality nearby attractions including: the Lakes Aquarium, Windermere Lakes Cruises, Lakeland Motor museum, Kendal Brewery Arts centre, South Lakes Safari Zoo, Lancaster Castle, Ingleton Waterfalls & Caves
- 5 minutes from the historical market town of Kendal, 15 minutes from Kirkby Lonsdale, 25 minutes from Lancaster
- Within easy driving distance to and from Manchester, Liverpool, Harrogate, Carlisle, Blackpool and many more bustling towns
So why not get in touch with one of the team here and see how we could make your ownership dreams a reality
- 2019 Standard pitch fees included
- Siting and connections included
- Inventory Pack
- Double Glazing and Central Heating
- Gas Safety Checks
- Digital TV aerial and Fridge and Axle Jacks
- Water connection
- Fire extinguisher and Smoke Alarm
- Local Authority sewerage and water charges
- Electricity Safety Checks
- Current Insurance rates
- Ramtech system
- Decking included