The Cambrian lodge is sited on the new Oakside development and is a lovely compact lodge providing a light and airy living space with front opening patio doors onto a decking which benefits from all day sunshine.
The kitchen is well equipped and there is both an integrated dishwasher and washer/drier.
A microwave will be included in the inventory kit.
The double room has an ensuite shower and together with the good sized twin room and family shower room this lode is the perfect place for anyone looking for a Hideaway in the Lake District.
Here are some of the other benefits of owning a Lodge on Fallbarrow Park in the heart of the Lake District.
- 12 month season
- Amazing location in the centre of Bowness
- Great access from the motorway and by Train Fantastic lake views
- On the shores of Lake Windermere
- Great restaurants and pubs on the door step
- 5 star park with 5 star landscaped grounds
- FREE Wi-fi access across the park
- Great Choice of lodges and caravans
- Marina and Jetty on park
- Excellent income from our managed sublet programme
- Payment options available
- Trip advisor certificate of excellence for last 3 years running
- Park built around the historical and prestigious grounds of Fallbarrow Hall
- Many top quality nearby attractions
- 7 miles from the historical market town of Kendal
- Within easy driving distance to and from Manchester, Liverpool, Carlisle, Blackpool and many more bustling cities
- Well equipped Caravans and lodges on fleet to accommodate visiting friends and families
- Warden on call through the night to help with any faults or concerns
- Owners lounge and reception
- 2018 Standard pitch fees included
- Siting and connections included
- Inventory Pack
- Double Glazing and Central Heating
- Gas Safety Checks
- Digital TV aerial and Fridge and Axle Jacks
- Water connection
- Fire extinguisher and Smoke Alarm
- Local Authority sewerage and water charges
- Electricity Safety Checks
- Current Insurance rates
- Ramtech system
- Decking included
- Letting options available